Banner

Jealous

Sometime I become very jealous on you,
Why you are so lucky...?
How you are so lucky...?
Same God, Same earth, same light and air
you are lucky but I am not here.
Sometime I become very jealous on you,
cause, you can fulfill your wish but I am not.
Every time I think about you all
I do not get any end of the think.
Can you tell me how...

Some time my mind tell me
you also will be some day.

But some time some matter make upset
and destroy my hope dream and inspiration.

What ever I will fell jealous
every time greater.
I wanna go ahead depending on my jealousy.
I hope God will help me.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

silvi said...

yeah...insallah the almighty will help u ....don't worry just keep faith on him...& do ur work :)

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment